Thursday, January 31, 2013

Subway, Eat Cute!

I was STARVING last night at work. There is a Subway right next door, but I just try to avoid Subway. A little back story, I worked at Subway in high school. Anytime you are on the clock, Subway gives you a free meal. Let's just say, I have had enough Chicken Bacon Ranch subs to last a lifetime. I got burned clean out on Subway. OMG! AND Subway does not have the best subs. Sorry all you Subway lovers. In my opinion they are like the Buick of subs... and by Buick I mean old school Buick because new school Buick is slick on the luxurious side. But anyways, back to the post. LOL! I was STARVING so I decided to walk next door and get some Subway. I got the kid's meal. CUTEST THING EVER!! You get a cute little reusable bag, a 4 inch sub, apples, and your choice of milk or juice. You can get a cookie instead of the apples, but I thought that kind of defeated the purpose. Like, why? I was sooo impressed with this kid's meal that I wanted to share!

 
This is my cute little reusable bag! Excuse the
 
key board. #workflow

Half eaten sub. It was only 4 inches guys.

New Sunchips!! DELICIOUS! They taste like
Cool Ranch Doritos... kind of. LOL!

I am SOOOOO upset with the Grizzlies right now! Why in the HELL would you trade Rudy Gay??? We have done SO well this season!! What the hey Grizz!!?? Rudy Gay, all Memphis fans will truly miss you!! I wish you all of the best in Toronto (insert confused face here). #gritgrind? #grindtime? #howdoesZbofeel?




No comments:

Post a Comment