Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Did Someone Say 6 Pack? And I Don't Mean Beer!

Alot of my conversations now involve fitness. Go figure. Haha! Although I have workout partners here in Florida, I like to have workout partners afar. It doesn't hurt. You may not be able to workout together, but your friends can encourage you from wherever!

This is crazy Bryant. He lost that awesome hat. SMH.
So, recently I was talking to my dear friend Bryant (Memphis, TN), and the topic of abs came up in conversation. Bryant and I both agreed that we want abs. It's no secret. LOL! But the thing with abs is they are SUPER hard to attain. We decided that we would have an ab challenge amongst ourselves.

I have shared with Bryant the Ab Ripper X video, but he is punking out on me!! Smh. BUT he has agreed to do 200 abs a day. Let's see if he holds up his end of the deal. ;)

So my ab challenge is ongoing. I am going to alter it here and there, but in the beginning I will perform Ab Ripper X every other day. Alot of my workouts are core focused, so this will help bring that good 6 pack to life as well! YAAAAAYY!

Ab Ripper X (25 of each exercise, no breaks):
In and Outs
Bicycles
Crunchy Frogs
Cross leg/Wide Leg
Fifer Scissors
Hip Rock and Raise
Pulse Up (heals to the heaven)
V up/Roll up
Oblique V Ups
Leg Climbers
Mason Twist

Before picture. There is a slight ab flow there. :) Stay posted for updated abs!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment