Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Recipe Wednesday

Today is RECIPE WEDNESDAY! Yaaay! Well, so you guys know, I do not post a recipe that I have not in fact made myself. Honey, if it is not tasty I am NOT going to recommend it to you! I just can't put you out there like that. LOL! I am now working two jobs! I know, insane. I am very thankful that God has blessed me with an AMAZING job, but I have a baaad habit. I like to shop, and when I shop I buy very expensive things. So, in order to support my habit,  I have picked up a second job at HR Block for the tax season. My mom put me on. She does it every year. It's easy peasy. I don't do taxes, I greet clients, make phone calls, basic administrative duties. Sooo, with all of that being said this week's recipe requires NO COOKING!!! I know, you're probably thinking WTH?? HA! Check it out, ROTISSERIE CHICKEN BABAAAYYY! I mean God truly blessed this earth when the grocery stores started selling rotisserie chicken. They are $7.50 and feed this family of one for an entire week. You can make chicken salad, you can make chicken tacos (whole wheat tortillas, low fat sour cream, and low fat cheese), you can just have chicken!! They are sooo good, you can get whatever flavor you want, and if you are as lucky as I am you can ask your grocery to make one especially for you! So this week, enjoy the luxury of NOT COOKING! Pick up a rotisserie chicken, steam some veggies, and by all means, please, ENJOY! :)


Look at all this shicken!! Yes, shicken. We can have us a shicken party! What flavor do you want? I call dibbs on the lemon pepper! BOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment