Sunday, June 30, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!


I would like to dedicate this post to one of the most amazing women I know, my VERY best friend, Ms. Danielle Nicole McKie!  I love this girl something serious! We met in college, and I didn't like her. She looked so freaking mean. Come to find out, she had similar thoughts about me. LOL! Once we got to know each other, it was like perfection. As with any friendship, we have had our ups and downs. But everything we have been through strengthened our relationship and taught us to appreciate one another. She is so loyal and so kind (now don't get it twisted, she takes no shit from no one) that you can't help but love her. I have seen her overcome difficult situations and still be able to smile. She is a God fearing woman who loves her family and friends to pieces. She is the epitome of what a true friend should be.

The thing I love about her the most is her honesty. Through everything, she has always been honest and sincere. Sometimes we go through life and wonder what is our purpose. I am convinced we were supposed to be each other's best friend and sister. This girl is seriously the only person I can talk to when the rest of the world is frustrating and nerve wrecking. We can pray together, we can toast together, shop together, eat together... my husband has to love her because we've already concluded that we are going to live EXTREMELY close to each other and raise our families together! She is definitely my right hand (wo)man! ANNNDD she is the ONLY person I know who has mastered being skinny WITHOUT working out! IDK how this little firecracker does it, but she can maintain 135 like nobody's business. LOL! Anybody is lucky to have this beautiful person in their life. She is the ultimate blessing! Kudos to her parents, Jackie and Daniel, for raising such a blessing!  I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK DANNIE NICOLE!!!

My favorite Dannie Memory (I can't put that on here, but I will share something else ahahha):
*puts hand on face*
Man there are so many!! Where should I start??
My favorite Dannie memory is the day we decided to let go of our inhibitions and try a new friendship. :) I never knew that would be the best day of my life!

I hope each and everyone of you have a very best friend because I cannot imagine my life without mine! You need a corner person to hold you down, validate you, correct you, encourage you, and most of all KEEP IT REAL! Here's to all of the best friends out there!! Thanks for being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment