Sunday, June 30, 2013

Shawn T Prevails!

Yesterday I was so distraught because I was unable to make it to the gym. Well, I decided to do INSANITY instead. If you have ever done INSANITY then you know that little 30-45 minute workout is a BEAST! I have been training at an MMA gym for the last month and Shawn T was still able to kick my ass. DEAR GOD!! Then I decided to do the workout in my uncle's garage... but why though?? LOL! It was soo hot and dry in there! I finished an entire bottle of water during my workout. This is totally not like me. I drink very little water when I work out in order to avoid the little stitch you get in your stomach. Clearly this concept went out of the window yesterday. My grandmother nearly gave me a heart attack yesterday. She decided to come into the garage and watch me workout. She missed the step, fell, and hit her head on the car. I KNOOOOOW, that was my reaction too. Luckily, she is okay. She has a bruise on her knee and is a little sore today, but overall, she is fine. Thank GOD! 

I will share my menu with you guys for today... I haven't done that in awhile.

Breakfast:
4 eggs (1 whole egg, 3 egg whites)
Oatmeal

Snack:
Watermelon
My uncle got the best damn watermelon from Sam's the other day. I have been tearing that joker UP!

Another Snack (I am so hungry. My grandma said I have a tapeworm. LOL!)
Somersaults <-- These are the most amazing snack I have ever tried. I found them at Albertsons yesterday. They are made with sunflower seeds and NO NUTS!! AMAZING! I have no idea how to right click and save on this MAC. LMAO! So, just check out the link. LOL! http://www.somersaultsnackco.com/?event=enjoy.cinnamon-crunch

Lunch:
Chicken Breast
FYE Salad I made for granny and I yesterday. 

My uncle is currently in the kitchen whipping up that salmon I requested! Mmmmm mmm! Just might have another glass of Malbec with tonight's meal. Let me see how "cheaty" I feel. 

Oh yeah, yesterday we had Mexican! I cannot tell you the last time I had Mexican food. I didn't have a margarita, although everyone at the table wanted me too. LOL! I had a taco salad. It was good. I did eat PART of the shell and added some sour cream. I didn't feel disgusting after I ate it, so it is all good. 

The hardest part about being someone's guest is making sure they are not offended by you not eating their food. At this point, if you don't understand my life you probably don't need to be in my life. AHHH! 

Happy Sunday peeps! Love you guys bunches!! XOXO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment