Friday, July 12, 2013

Let Me Tell You What You Won't Do!

Let me tell ya'll what ya'll are NOT going to ya girl... and that is, fade ya girl! LOL! How about two of my cousins called me yesterday. Once I answered the phone they both responded with, "Wow, I figured you would be at the gym." Well, I was earlier, but I am done with that part of my life for the day. Thank you! I mean they straight up roasted me! LOL! It was all in good fun though! I got a good laugh out of it all. Love the fam!

Alright. The next 12 weeks I am training for the half marathon. I started full throttle this week. Now, I haven't lost sight of the muscle I want to build. So, this training schedule of mine will include body building, cross training, and the marathon running. Intense doesn't even begin to describe my life for the next 12 weeks. Hahah! But I love it! I can't even deny! We have three days of body building, two days of cross training, and three days of running. One of my training days will consist of strength training and running. I also have one day of rest. Before and after pictures coming soon!

Happy Friday to you beautiful people!! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment