Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Runs!!

Today I set out to run 4 miles. I knew it would be a challenge. I haven't ran 4 miles in quite some time. My weight dropped to the 120's, and I was looking frail. I decided to cut back on the running. But for anyone who LOVES to run, as I do, you know that your body can crave a nice long run. I wasn't super excited about my run today, but I was ready. One thing you should know if you plan to take up the sport of running: always have a bathroom in route. At 1.75 miles, my body decides that I have to go to the bathroom... and I have to go BAD! Mile 2 is my starting point. I really wanted to just get back to my starting point, use the bathroom, and get back on the road. NOPE! Stomach was NOT having it. I thanked God for Panda Express today! Why?? Because Panda Express saved my life and my stomach. HAAA! I can laugh about it now, but I was soo frustrated! Totally ruined my grove. So, I didn't get my 4 miles today. I ran 2.13 miles, with a stop at 1.75 for a bathroom break. We'll perform better tomorrow... I hope LOL! :)

After my run I did some ab and core work to make up for missing those extra 2 miles. The 6 pack is shaping up nicely by the way. I will post another picture sometime this week.

I am currently watching the Oscars, and I am  soooo distracted. I promise to give you guys my undivided attention later. However, right now, I need to see the great actors and actresses, who made the movie industry a success this year, accept awards and make awesomely cheesy jokes.

Happy Sunday my good people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment