Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fit Fanatics Unite!

I just want to share that my new boss is a fitness fanatic!! Her arms are AMAZING!! Well, the President of our company shared with her that I love to workout. We seriously had a 15 minute heart-to-heart about fitness! I really thought I wasn't going to like this lady, and then BAM she can't live without the gym either! LOL! I see now, this could be the beginning of a beautiful fitship! :) She has put a competition bug in my ear. She strongly encouraged me to start competing in fitness competitions. I am obviously nowhere NEAR ready to compete, but hell I already workout 5 days a week... why not add 2 more and possibly get paaaaiiid!! I don't know though, trainers are extremely expensive. That would cut into ALOT of my spending money. Can a girl get a sponsor???? Boss lady?? Hahha!!

LET ME SHOW YOU GUYS MY COOOORRRREEEEEEE!!! 

I am by NO means done or even close to being done for that matter, but we are about 3.5 packs closer to that 6. Hahah! When I looked in the mirror last night I almost died!! I was like, 6 pack??? Is that you?? Hahah! 
I continue my Ab Ripper X workout and have implemented some core training. It seems to be paying off... thank yaa!! 

Today's Workout:
1st Circuit (Repeat 3xs):
Seated Row 70lbs 
Push ups
Incline Abs

2nd Circuit (Repeat 3xs):
Seated Pull Downs
Burpee PushUps
Decline Leg Lefts (R,L)

3 Circuit (Repeat 3xs)
Ski Abs
Bicep Curls
Tricep Kick Backs

GRAND FINALE
Ab Ripper X
60 Second Plank
1 Mile Run

It was a good workout. The entire time I kept thinking about my boss's arms! Hahah! They are AMAZING (I think I've said that already LOL). 

My iron has been severely low. How do I know you ask?? Because my energy levels have been low. This week I have eaten an entire bag of baby spinach... mind you it is only Tuesday. But spinach is a good source of iron. I can definitely tell a difference. You are what you eat my good people! I won't do as much cardio this week. 1. Because I just go my hair straightened and this junt is gonna last! #blackgirlproblems #naturalhairgirl #naturalhaircurl 2. I am really small this week. I can hardly see any of the muscles in my arms. Sooo, that means PROTEIN PROTEIN PROTEIN and WEIGHTS WEIGHTS WEIGHTS!! We are pumping it up this week! Motivation: my new boss, Mrs. Geri Brewster, JD! Whoop! 

Let's hope the Grizzlies win tonight! Congratulations to all you Ravens fans! 

No comments:

Post a Comment