Friday, February 22, 2013

Confessions of a Country Fried Drama Queen

I've been told a time or two that I am a bit dramatic. Of course when people make mention of my dramatic personality I act completely repulsed by the notion! <-- insert supporting fact here! LOL!  But I am... a country fried, southern DRAMA QUEEN! If something is not right, I am unhappy, or God forbid, you've pissed me off, there will be a live production of Heidi on Broadway. So, the fact that my workload has increased TREMENDOUSLY since my new supervisor's arrival, ONLY encourages the theatrics.

I am telling you this girl has been soooooo incredibly tired that I have not been able to workout all week. Nope, not one single mile ran, no push up, no crunch, no burpee (thank God #deathtotheburpee). I have been on ULTRA exhausted mode.  It's the workload you see, and don't you dare question the drama queen because she knows EVERYTHING ;). It is in part the workload, the other part is me being lazy and not motivated. #womenproblems. So, because I have not worked out in a week, I will murder my body in the gym tomorrow morning. I have to go to work (told you, workload is riDONKulous) annnd to my little friend Toni's 6th birthday party! All sweating must be done before majority of the American people witness the sunlight! It's called grinding!

Pics, recipes, and workouts all to follow! My apologies for being so negligent. There are no excuses for building a body of greatness! Happy love my good people!! Hasta manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment