Friday, May 10, 2013

It's The Weekend!!

Today a coworker and I agreed that Fridays are the adult version of a child's last day of school. MAN!! Everything is brighter on a Friday. The office doesn't suck as bad on a Friday. Let's be real, Friday is the one day of the week we don't mind going to work... it's the last day. Everyone looks forward to Friday. My outlook has kiiiinnnd of changed when it comes to Friday.

Friday morning, 6:30 am, Heidi Thomas reported for duty... gym duty... gym duty with my great trainer Hercules! Today wasn't too bad, but he confirmed that he will kill me tomorrow. He's pretty good at keeping his word in that regard. THEN today ya'll, he kept talking to me. Quincy, I'm already out of breath. I can't answer your question because you took my breath the first 5 minutes of this session. HA! I finished my upper body workout and ran 4 miles around my neighborhood which happens to be the mall. Yes, I live in the backyard of a pretty legit mall. #catch22 #giftandacurse

A number of people have asked for videos of my workouts. Luckily for you guys, my trainer damn near records every freaking workout. So, I have posted a few for your review. The first is today's workout and the second is a portion of last Sunday's workout. Enjoy!

My form is horrible on those dips... don't judge.
 
 
This is a portion of last week's leg workout. Mind you, this is AFTER we did jump squats up about 20 flights of stairs. My legs were on FIRE. And my shirt is not that big, it is just SOAKING wet!!!
 
 
Today's meals:
 
Pre-workout: 
Bowl of Cereal
 
Post workout:
Protein Shake and LOOOOTS of water
 
Breakfast:
2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites
Oikos Greek Yogurt
Coffee BLACK
 
Lunch:
Chicken Quarter
Salad
 
Snack:
Oikos Greek Yogurt
 
Dinner:
I don't even know. I am just trying to make it to 5:00 pm EST.
 
I am a little nervous about tomorrow's workout, not going to lie. LOL! But I will definitely let you guys know how it is... that is if I am able to move my hands to type. LOL! Even if I can't move, I will be supporting my GRIIIZZZLLLIEESSS tomorrow as they take on OKC in the M baby!!! Ya'll better act like you know!!
 
I want one of these towels Memphis friends!!!!

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment