Friday, March 1, 2013

For My Dear Friend Jonny :)

My dear friend Jonny sent this to me this morning. It tickled me to death because I SWEAR I look in  ditches when I run.  Knowing good and well if I see any dead anything, I am going to keep running. As a matter of fact, I am going to run even harder. Jonny said that if he sees a dead body it's just going to have to wait until he finishes his run! Hahaha! Spoken like a true runner! 

For those of you who don't know Jonathan Wood bka JDubbs, he has ALWAYS been a beacon of light and laughter. He is one of the most candid spirits I have ever met in my life. He is my running partner when I am in McKenzie, TN. It is pretty awesome because we run at the same exact pace and both LOVE to talk. I must say he has a pretty awesome running route- hills, flats, long distance, shorter. JDubbs has lost over 100 lbs by dedicating his life to health and fitness. He hasn't authorized me to upload a before and after pic... oooohhhh but when he does! When he does, I swear to post only the picture. No caption needed. :) So, no matter your goal, know that it is attainable. Persistence, strength, and determination go a long way!

Jonathan sent this picture to me a few weeks back. I almost cried because he knows and understands the path to fitness. We both knew each other when cheeseburgers and french fries just weren't enough. Now we know each other when 5 miles just isn't enough! Love my Jonny and the motivation he sends my way! XOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment